EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
Wendy holds a Bachelor’s in Accounting from Western Washington University and is a licensed CPA in Washington.
Wendy has over 25 years of experience in accounting, finance, management, and process improvement roles. She has experience with software, hospitality, HOA, travel, manufacturing, and retail organizations.
- Serve as the Director of Finance for a local, not-for-profit telecommunications organization. Manage the day-to-day accounting operations including the month-end close process, development of the annual budget, cash management, coordinating the financial audit and presenting key financial information to leadership.
- Served as Accounting Manager/Director at various organizations and managed the overall accounting functions including general ledger, reconciliations, accounts payable, month-end close, financial reporting, employee expense reports, documentation of internal processes, corporate credit card program, annual and quarterly external audits, 1099-MISC reporting, and fixed assets.
- Implemented Smartsheet to automate and streamline various manual processes such as contract renewal notifications, vendor invoice approvals and month-end close tasks.
- Served on NetSuite implementation team. Responsible for all accounting related modules including accounts payable, fixed assets, prepaid expenses and general ledger configurations.
- Reduced month-end close process at multiple organizations by streamlining processes and managing resources.
- Responsible for accounting support of multiple Home Owner Associations and Boards.
- Experienced with Smartsheet, NetSuite, QuickBooks, and Xero.