EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
Catherine has a MBA from University of Phoenix and a Bachelor’s degree from Washington State University.
Catherine has over 20 years of experience in accounting, operations, project management, compliance reporting and process improvement roles. She has experience with manufacturing, telecommunications, not-for-profit, technology and property management organizations.
- Served as Accounting Manager for a local non-profit organization managing daily accounting operations including month-end close, invoicing, procurement, fixed assets, accounts payable and annual audit preparation.
- Served as Interim Accountant processing accounts payable and accounts receivable in QuickBooks and preparing monthly account reconciliations and tax filings.
- Developed and implemented a department-wide process to streamline service requests and order entry resulting in improved customer service.
- Created numerous process manuals to assist with the integration of new employees.
- Served as Certification Specialist in a property management organization processing tenant applications in compliance with USDA Rural Development standards.
- In-depth knowledge of various systems including JD Edwards and QuickBooks.