EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
Lynn has a Bachelor’s degree from National University.
Lynn has nearly 40 years of experience with data/financial analysis, accounting operations, budgeting and managing financial systems. She has experience in healthcare, social services and not-for-profit organizations.
- Served as CFO for a social service non-profit managing the day to day accounting operations, preparation of financial statement audits, developing the annual budget, board reporting and partnering with the Executive Director to analyze new business opportunities.
- Served as Database Reporting Analyst extracting key performance metrics in order to review service delivery and complete grant reporting.
- Served as Research Analyst ensuring proper revenue recognition and generating reports to help physicians review financial performance of individual research projects.
- Served as Manager of Decision Support for a mid-sized public hospital district managing the annual budget process, analyzing financial proformas for the acquisition of new services and programs, overseeing product and service-line costing and leading the implementation of a hospital-wide benchmarking system.
- Assisted with the development of a home-grown budgeting system as well as implemented various budget systems.
- Responsible for developing, managing and calculating physician compensation.
- Led a project to collect, report and standardize department statistics. Worked with department managers to determine processes to gather statistics and, where possible, automated data collection by working closely with IT.
- Created and implemented an automated daily dashboard to monitor key performance indicators allowing for timely decision making.