EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
Erica has a Technology Management MBA from the University of Washington and a Bachelor’s degree in Management from the University of Michigan. She is also a licensed CPA in Washington.
Erica has nearly 20 years of hands-on experience in a variety of finance, accounting, project management and information systems roles. She has strong industry experience in healthcare, technology and manufacturing.
- Served as both the Interim Director of Finance and the Interim Controller at a mid-sized public hospital in King County.
- Managed a large hospital system’s post-merger accounting consolidation which impacted accounts payable, the general ledger and payroll.
- Assisted in implementing document imaging software for a large hospital’s accounts patyable department.
- Served as the CFO for a local not-for-profit company. Developed a budgeting process and streamlined several internal business processes including invoicing, cash management, procurement, fixed assets and monthly reporting.
- Managed accounting for several large information technology projects (ranging from $5 million to $50 million) for a major academic medical center.
- Reviewed data flows between G/L, A/R, A/P, fixed asset and sales order components of a tier-one ERP system.
- Served as the Interim Director of Finance at a regional blood center.
- Served as Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a global manufacturer of clinical diagnostic instruments.
- Served as Business Manager and accounting liaison for a medical center IT department.
- Served as Financial Systems Integration Manager for a manufacturer with $1 billion in revenues.
- Documented accounting processes in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Developed audit procedures, conducted risk audits and recommended corrective actions.
- Experienced with PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), Meditech and QuickBooks.