Charity Sponsorships and Participation
We believe in giving back to our community through volunteerism and financial contributions. We routinely donate time to support local charities, and through 2016, we have contributed over $220,000 to Washington based not-for-profit organizations. In 2010, 2014, 2015, and 2016 we were one of the top 25 small businesses on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s Corporate Philanthropy List.
- Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance Member (Bellevue Chapter Treasurer)
- First Hill Improvement Association (Treasurer)
- EvergreenHealth Foundation Board
- Children’s Home Society Board
- Social Venture Partners (Partner)